Monday, October 7, 2013

Snail mail is the best :)

 This week was kind of slow but it was like a super recharge when I watched conference. When you're on a mission everything in Conference applies, so I got a lot out of this one.  The people we are seeing are showing improvement and two of them watched conference and now are super exited about the Gospel. I have had my own little miracles and my testimony of the power of prayer grows a lot while I'm out here. We have found a few people so ready for the church its like they're already waiting for us in the baptismal font and all my companion and I can do is scratch our heads and wonder why we didn't find them earlier. A lot of the people in Many Farms know who we are but a lot of them are caught up in their traditions and don't like change. But we meet a lot of people who are super nice and even if they don't want to talk with us they give us water and talk with us for a while. I am amazed how nice people are after you get to know them and the Natives are super loving. I love where I'm at and I know this is my mission for a reason. Transfer week was this week and I'm staying here for at least another 6 weeks. anyways, I got to go because I'm out of computer time. Could you please have Rachel and Dad send me mail. I can write letters any day and its cool when you get mail. Thank you! Peace!

Josh's address:
New Mexico Farmington Mission
400 West Apache 
Farmington, NM 87401

(all mail and packages must be sent first class priority so the mission home can forward it - otherwise it sits at the mission office for 3 weeks until the district leaders take it to them)




No comments:

Post a Comment